To: <MWcybercourse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Gary's biological MicroWorlds
From: "Gary McCallister" <mccallis@xxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:22:36 -0600

Here is my MosqHunt project for people to play with if they want.

>>> cmyers@xxxx 08/30/01 07:17AM >>>
Gary,

Thanks for sharing. This sounds really cool. I'd love to see it run. I
had a chance to participate in Michael Tempel's workshop in Des Moines.
Grand Junction soon I hope! Do come visit our MicroWorlds based OpenWorld
Learning program in Denver if you have a chance.

Cheers,

Chris

Christopher Myers
Founder and Director