To: <MWcybercourse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Colorunder and setc
From: "Gary McCallister" <mccallis@xxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:18:24 -0700

I just began to try and develop a simulation, in Microworlds Pro for agrazing
animal and how they might pick up ingestable parasites. I marked certain areas
of the "pasture" to indicate parasite contamination then attempted to use
color under to change the color of the "cow" from normal-red to
infected-orange. However, the cow doesn't change color. I am not seeingwhat I
am doing wrong on what I thought was a simple program. The first rough draft
is attached.