Subject: LINEWEAVER (project)
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:23:11 -0800

Dear Forum,

Acting on suggestions from Wendy, I have made the figure generator
procedures (and some new ones) into a project that creates some surprisingly
interesting designs.  It is a 4-page project, including a discussion (or
help), a page of examples, a drawing table page, and a title page.

There is a new user interface that doesn't involve the Command Center.  All
commands, including perusing the pages, are accessed through clickable
selector tiles (homade buttons) and clickable value scales (functional
equivilant of sliders).  Only mode-switching during drawing activity is done
with keys.

I think kids of all ages will enjoy it.  I will appreciate any feedback.

Regards,
-JEFF