Subject: Bobbing Buttons
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:52:37 -0800

Hi -

I've been having a lot of fun with some new (to me) uses of turtles.  I
found a way to replicate the visual action of buttons that you often see.  I
mean the kind that when you click on it, it appears to depress, letting you
know it felt the mouse's touch.  These are drawn buttons, of any size or
text or color or icon you like.

It'd be silly to just talk about it, when it's so easy to show it in action.
So I've framed it as a explanatory project, with working examples.  There
are fairly explicit explanations.

Let me know if anything is confusing.  I hope you enjoy...

Regards,
-JEFF