Subject: Lineweaver v1.4
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:32:34 -0800

Hi -

I want to thank the several people who have offered bug reports and
suggestions, both on-forum and off, during the evolution of this project,
most particularly our patient and imaginative moderator, Wendy.

What began as a clumsy effort to offer some interesting utilities has
evolved into an engaging entertainment.  In the classic model of Logo
designs, it offers images based on repetitions of procedures.  The twist is
the images produced don't (suffer or enjoy, choose one) the mandala-like
symmetry of most such programs.  Learning to manage the few variables
offered, and accurately anticipating the outcome, is no mean feat.

I have made a fix for every problem I've heard about or discovered.  I'm now
unable to find any way to make it fail or misbehave.  I've implemented
Jacque's technique for using turtle instructions for controlling button
behavior, in the process excising huge amounts of code.

For those who like to jump-in without reading the directions: when the menu
buttons suddenly vanish, click on the little redish thing in lower-right
corner (clicking on where the buttons used to be also works).

Enjoy...and by all means, if you find anything amiss, I want to hear about
it.

Regards,
-Jeff