Subject: [MWFORUM] Amazed/David & GP Pickup Sticks
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:42:56 EST

Hi Members

Back in January, I posted two postings called "Amazed" and "Amazed/Davids
Pickup Sticks", where I defined a Pickup Sticks Game and attached my
grandsons design/solution for the game. His design allowed for "person versus
person" to play the game, but not "person versus computer". I had hoped he
would complete the computer portion (at least the Dumb Computer part), but
with school and other interests, he hasn't found the time. And I haven't been
able to assist and encourage him with MicroWorld, since I'm a Snow-Bird,
vacationing (in a Travel Trailer) in Florida with very limited access to
internet & e-mail. When I return to Pennsylvania, I hope to spark his
interest again.

To keep my brain active, I completed what my grandson started.

The attached file is called "David-GP-Pickup.MW2"

Regards
Jay (GP)