Subject: revised automatic picture-saving
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Wendy Petti)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:42:56 -0500

Daniel has created a good solution for "padding" a number so that zeroes will
be placed before the lowest numbers in order to keep them in proper
sequence... otherwise shot2 would be listed after shot11, but shot02 would be
listed before shot11.

I've incorporated Daniel's solution into my adaptation of fwilson's project
and uploaded it to our archive page at

http://www.mathcats.com/mwforum/attachments.html

and I'm also attaching it here.  It is called bounce-w-savepict2.mw2.  I
notice I also made some errors in my earlier project.  (Sorry!)

The sample project I've uploaded takes 40 pictures, waiting 1/10 of a second
between each picture.  The slideshow replays them at the same rate, in case
you want to preview before building an animated GIF.  (If you decide to create
another set of images, you need to delete the first set first or else copy the
project to an empty folder.)

Note that I've added a few commands to fwilson's "showtime" procedure to get
things set up properly, and I've also added the command "clean" to the
"cleanup" procedure.

Wendy Petti
Director of Curriculum, OpenWorld Learning (OWL)
content develop, OWL's MicroWorlds in Action
http://mia.openworldlearning.org
Math Cats
http://www.mathcats.com