Subject: Re: 3D Balls
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:53:35 -0500

It is just a container project with the shapes that come with MicroWorlds.
Attached.

The code of the "project" is just this,

to startup
forever [fd 1 rt 1]
end

and animates Saturn around a circular orbit.

(Pavel, I shared the snapshot with the Spanish Logo list, let's see
if it entices them, too.)

PS. MicroWorlds Pro comes with a sample project called Orbits, too.