Subject: re: multiple choice quiz
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Wendy Petti)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 02:12:46 -0500

I've figured out a way to format and display multiple-choice questions (with
one choice per line) under program control using one invisible textbox.  The
attached project demonstrates this method along with an inelegant but simple
method of scrambling questions.  It also demonstrates how to keep track of the
total right answers out of the total number of questions.  But it does *not*
demonstrate how to give a user two chances to get the right answer.  (For
simplicity's sake this is just a spelling quiz because I did not feel like
thinking up meaningful/interesting questions!)

Wendy Petti
OWL's MicroWorlds in Action
http://mia.openworldlearning.org
Math Cats