Subject: Re: how you got files to appear on you page
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:29:34 -0500

Hi John,

It depends on what version of MicroWorlds you have. I have
Pro and use the Create HTML Template option (image attached).

I use that template (the generated HTML file) as the basis for
the web pages I create. The HTML Template is just that, HTML.
So you could copy the HTML code into your own web pages, too.