Subject: Help editing colours
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tania Ash)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:27:48 -0400

Hello everyone,
I'm quite new at using MicroWorlds, and I have to say that it is an
absolutely incredible product... the possibilities seem endless, and I
can't wait to discover more about it.

I'm trying to teach myself some of the basics, so that I can then teach
some of my students (who, at this point, know more about MW than I do!).

I've attached a quick project I made in the last hour or so. It's a very
basic maze (work in progress)... I've tried to edit the colours so that
when the turtle t1 touches them, something happens. I thought I did it
correctly, according to the help topics I checked,  but apparently not,
because the turtle can cross the red lines without any problem.

Can anyone please point out my mistakes for me?
Thank you!