Subject: Re: turtles sharing the same commands
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:05:11 -0500

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand you question. But I gather from
what you are saying that you want the turtles to share
some commands but achieve different effects (If you just
want the turtles to do completely different thing, just
assign different instructions to each turtle).

You can achieve different effects by using the scheme
depicted in the attached image.

The project attached demonstrates it.