Subject: Opening PC MW Projects on a Mac
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tania Ash)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:31:23 -0400

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to open some projects made by a student on a PC... He
made them at home, and we've tried several things to get them open. At
school, we are using Macs running OS X, and MW Pro runs in Classic mode.

We tried import "Maze2.mw2, we've tried changing the extension to mwz...
to no avail.  (Error message: "Don't know how to input")We've tried
getproject, but the projects don't open, and the error message is that
"char doesn't like 0 as an imput". The Open With function, and then
selecting MW Pro, MW Pro quits immediately.

Any ideas?
Thank you!
Tania