Subject: Re: [LogoForum] game
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:30:02 -0500

Hi,

I just made a little project. I'm not sure it is what you need, but
I hope it helps you. If your want better feedback I think you should
send your project for us to see.

My project is attached.
The "next_item" button selects the item turtle.
The "next_choice" button points the item turtle to a category (HW / SW)
The "match" button moves the item to the category.