Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert Question
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cy)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:25:55 -0700

Daniel,

Thanks for your example. What I want to have happen is start a process on
page1 and have it still running on page2 without having to start it again.
I'm creating a game in which students move the turtle using a simple
readchar program. The turtle "steps out" of page1 into page2 and I would
like for the user not to have to restart the readchar program. Your example
uses buttons that have to be pushed by the user on page2 in order for the
process to begin. I want to know if the process can be carried over to
another page without having to restart it. I'm including my example this
time.

Craig