Subject: (no subject)
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cathy's Mail)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:27:15 -0500

Hi.  I am trying to create a virtual pet using Gary Stagers webpage:
www.stager.org/articles/tamagotchi.html

HOUR is not working at all.  There must be an HOUR going on in the
background, but it has me stuck.  I had to rename MESSAGE to MESSAGES.
Why?  Has anyone done this and can they help me?  Thanks.

Cathy Berger