Subject: (no subject)
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Locke Thomas (01M363))
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:19:55 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From:	mwforum-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Cathy's Mail
Sent:	Sat 3/20/2004 10:27 AM
To:	mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	[MWForum](no subject)

Hi.  I am trying to create a virtual pet using Gary Stagers webpage:
www.stager.org/articles/tamagotchi.html

HOUR is not working at all.  There must be an HOUR going on in the
background, but it has me stuck.  I had to rename MESSAGE to MESSAGES.
Why?  Has anyone done this and can they help me?  Thanks.

Cathy Berger

Dear Cathy,

After seeing your message, I went to Stagers website and read over the
article.  I followed his directions and was able to get the program to
function correctly.  I am not sure why you were having difficulties with HOUR.
 I did not have to rename "MESSAGE" either.  I know this isn't much help, but
thought you should know that a) I appreciate you making me aware of this
project/website and b) Using Microworlds Pro on an OS X platform, I was able
to get the project to work with the code listed on Stager's website.  peace,
TEB