Subject: Finding Files in IE and XP
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Wendy Petti)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:44:58 -0400

Hi Jean,

First of all, you should not try to open projects from within the cache of
Temporary Internet Files.  If you drag the file to another folder that
you've set up for this purpose, outside of the usually-hidden system
folders, then it might open correctly without an unsafe message.

I'm attaching a copy of the math quiz game - this one happens to be for
multiplication only.  I coached my young daughter on making it while I was
driving on a trip and she was using a laptop in the back seat.  It is
possible to make a version for which the user would select the operation
first and even the difficulty level.  I've had games like that in the past
but have not posted them on Math Cats because I do not like drill and
practice quiz games; I prefer open-ended explorations.

The magic chalkboard is done with Java, not MicroWorlds.

Wendy