Subject: Help with Conditionals
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jean Stringer)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 06:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

Even if you are not having trouble I would like to see your program uploaded
when you finish it.  I think it is great to have all this online help.

I know I have learned a great deal this last week....and though I am a
terrible artist and my kids love to laugh at me ....and I really think it
makes them feel good to do much better than I do!  I am sending my program
that uses the turtle behind to change color. To show you all I learned from
you.

Now the triangle factory I learned, I am just using your program to give to
the kids and let them see what they can create.

  Thanks so very much,

              Jean