Subject: Mouseover / Help
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:21:22 -0500

Hi Jean,

I think a better way to do it is using "snapshape".
Example attached.

After clicking on the "hide" button be alert of
the fish position, because it will vanish in
the background (the turtle will be dressed as the
background), and you'll have to click on it to
"uncover" it.

But you'll have to click on it, it is not going
to show itself automatically if you simply move
your mouse over it (mouseover).