Subject: help
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:41:32 -0700

Hi Zehava,
1. On page1 of the attached project is the marking and moving of text.
2. What you are asking for is transparency. I don't think you can do that in
MicroWorlds.
3. What I've done on page2 isn't really what you're asking for.
Traditionally, Logo has a primitive "define" - which allows the creation of
new procedures "on the fly" under program control. It sounds to me what
you're asking for (which isn't too clear to me) would need that capability.
If anybody knows how to do that in MicroWorlds, please speak up.
-Jeff