Subject: help
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:04:55 -0700

Hi again Zehava,

Okay, I think I've answered my own questions. Try the attached project. It
creates functional buttons that call procedures that use the user-provided
values of vairables. I've set a limit of six teams, but I think you can
easily see how to make it larger. Use Setup once each time project is
loaded. Then Refresh acts as a reset to start over.

--Jeff