Subject: MicroWorlds Reference Card
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Karen Randall)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:35:55 -0500

Your reference card is much appreciated, particularly the categories and groupings.

As long as people are sharing reference lists, here is an Appleworks file of one I used with a sixth grade math class. We were doing geometry projects with one turtle and it is organized in the order terms were introduced. You'll notice much cribbing from the LCSI vocabulary pages.