Subject: MicroWorlds Reference Card
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:09:36 -0700

Okay, town trip, bills, mail, grocer ~ covered. Now a closer look.

I see in your PDF there is the preservation of a legacy catagory verbatim from
IBM Logo's 1983 "Quick Reference Card": -  Flow of Control.

What I distinctly recall from that earlier first Apple Logo Card (that sent me
off on this terrible addiction), was a category called "Conditionals" - All
the if's, and's, or's, but's, ifelse's, etc. - that made up the power to make
complex choices.  This was the key thing:  "Give me the criteria," it said,
"and I'll know exactly what you want to do."

It seems to me possible that some entries should occur in more than one
catagory. I realize that's an unconventional suggestion. Seems to me, the
criteria should be ~ whatever grouping we suspect might make vital connections
in an unsuspecting mind. Whether or not it appears somewhere else as well is
trivial in comparison.