Subject: Re: Invalid File Format" Error
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stewart Adam)
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 16:58:48 -0400

Hi,

I tried opening it from the MW EX program on the CD, and it still gives the format error. As for the binary, I burned it to a CD along with the Forest Quiz. Binary works, but the Quiz still won't open. Also, in the attachment is the Binary project in a Zip folder.

Thanks!
Stewart

>HI Stewart,
>
>sorry to keep you waiting on this.  Back to school is pretty busy
>around here.
>
>To be on the safe side insert your cd marked v.1.1 into your cd-rom
>drive.  Cancel out of the installer, double click My Computer, right
>click your cd-rom drive and select Open.  You will see that you can
>run MicroWorlds EX directly out of the Program folder on the cd. Try
>to open your Wildlife quiz this way and let me know how it goes.
>Also, could you please send me a zipped version of your binary
>project?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Shawn
>--
>
>Logo Computer Systems Inc.
>1 Westmount Square, Suite 300
>Montreal,QC  Canada
>H3Z 2P9
>info@xxxxxxx
>www.lcsi.ca

Enjoy 25MB of inbox storage and 10MB per file attachment with MSN Premium. Join now and get the first two months FREE*