Subject: Re: Invalid File Format" Error
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Logo Computer Systems Inc.)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:30:29 -0400

Good memory Wendy!

The Outlook problem would have been my next suggestion. However, If I remember correctly zipping the files before receiving them with Outlook doesn't make any difference. You'll find the two projects (which work at my end) as attachments to this message. The two projects have been stuffed as self-extracting Windows files (didn't know if could be done). Simply double-click the files to unstuff and they should then be functional with both Windows Pro and MicroWorlds EX v.1.1

I've always though this problem a little strange because the majority of Windows users use Outlook as their mail client and it's rare that this type of problem is reported.

Let me know how it goes.

Shawn
--

Logo Computer Systems Inc.