Subject: Re: Invalid File Format" Error
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Logo Computer Systems Inc.)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:33:54 -0400

Hi,

I just tried opening the .zip files, and it says "The zipped folder is either invalid or Corrupted." I'm not sure which program you use to zip files, but my computer can't read it. I have Windows XP, SP2, (Service Pack 2) and Home Edition. Dell computer, 1.890 Ghz, and it has 256 MB SDRAM. Maybe I should just open it on the computer it was made on, (A mac,) and just export the turtles, graphics, procedures, etc. and then burn those to a disk, then import them on my computer.

Hi Stewart,

here's another try for you. I used a different utility for zipping the projects, It may make a difference. However, I doubt that zipping these files will make a difference with your problem. Is there any way you can receive those .exe files? Do you have another e-mail address that's client based rather than webmail?

Talk to you soon.

Shawn
--

Logo Computer Systems Inc.