Subject: New Subject!!!
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ray Catzel)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 06:57:49 -0400

One way around is to save to Desktop and run from there. Setting up which
program will open which files (file associations) is your personal
responsibility.
I have found that my MW EX project does not open directly from the file
Icon - I get the Welcome page and have to select the location of the file
from that point. Shawn, is there any set-up tweak that can fix this?