Subject: New Subject!!!
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 05:40:25 -0700

Hi Ray,

I'm able to launch EX programs from desktop icons like this:

EX uses MWPro's Projects folder if you have both. But you can see this is a
.mwx program and it launches in EX.

In the "General" tab, the user field just says "GenCAD-AI" - which is the
desktop lcon name, not the program filename (though they can be the same).

--Jeff