Subject: help
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (LUTZ, JILL S)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:56:16 -0600

I am a middle school teacher and have my students working on content-based
games in MicroWorlds RoboticsEX on PC . I am sending you two games that I need
help with.

Monkey thing    This student has programmed the arrow keys to move the
character. He wants it to setsh to the monkey going north when the heading is
0, east at 90,  south at 180 and west at 270. We tried putting the setsh
command after the  if statement for the key, but it didn't recognize it. How
can this be done?

Game  This student wants the background to move while other things go on
above. He has drawn shapes that fit together and put them on turtles. His Go
button starts them all, but there are breaks in the color. ...white spaces. If
he takes the wait out they are crazy all over the place. How can he get them
to follow each other without the break?

 I love being a facilitator of learning for these kids, but it also sometimes
puts me in a position where I need to know more. I'm hoping that you will give
me that boost. Thank you for your help. Jill
Please note my e-mail address will be changing jlutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jill Lutz
Computer Technology
Pleasant Ridge Middle School