Subject: Lutz' .mwx files
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Logo Computer Systems Inc.)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:17:56 -0500

I am unable to open the .mwx files she sent. I get an error, "invalid file format." She mentions that these are done in MWRoboticsEX. I don't have the robotics version. Does anybody know, is this the reason I can't open them?

Hi Jeff,

let me know if these work for you. EX or the Robotics version both support .mwx projects

Shawn

--

Logo Computer Systems Inc.
1 Westmount Square, Suite 300