Subject: (no subject)
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (LUTZ, JILL S)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:22:16 -0600

Hello Microworlds Masters,
I teach middle school and have MW robotis EX for PC. I have students working
on video games.

Problem #!  Most games have a feature where when something goes over it,  it
disappears. We have been trying to make a button that will show everyone, but
obviously we are doing it incorrectly. We have even tried listing the
individual turtles. The pacman game attached has dots that need to reappear in
reset. Could you please help us? I'm sure it is something simple, I just can't
figure out why what we have tried isn't working.

Problem #2 Some games have things flying around and have an announce on "on
touching". The problem is that the wrong turtles are touching the oject and
causing announce instead of the "game turtle". How could we keep this from
happening? The file called "games" is an example of the problem. She has tried
to line them up so they won't touch, but some still do.
Thank you  for your help. My students and I have gained so much from your
help. Jill

Please note my e-mail address will be changing jlutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jill Lutz
Computer Technology