Subject: problem with clickon
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:52:38 -0500

On 27 Jan 2005 at 16:18, Zehava Wizman wrote:

> Hi Daniel
> Thanks for your answer. I tried to replace it with the lines you offer, and
> it's worked, but I still do not understand  the clickon command.clickon
> command is like you are pusing the turtle, in the turtle there are commands,
> I unserstand that t8 t9 acts in the same time, but what prevents them
> finishing their procedures and then going to the following commands?
>                                          Zehava

The stablished behaviour of "clickon"

Clickon, like actually clicking on a turtle, starts a NEW process.
that runs in parallel with ANY other process.

So, if you:

1. set t2's instructions to fd 1, many times
2. set t3's instructions to fd 1, many times
3. define this procedure

to ini
ask [t2 t3] [clickon]
t1, forever [fd 1]
end

4. run it

You'll have 3 different process running in parallel.
(image attached)