Subject: Microworld's EX a bug in reworked 'squish' game
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Gabrielle Doyle)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:30:11 -0700

My son redeveloped the Microworlds EX sample game to look like the one in the
attachment this is the third such game that he's made. With the first time
there were no major bugs but in the last two we keep getting an error message
in the command centre that says;
I don't know how to homebase in raiselevel

I have tried to erase the raiselevel procedure since the game 'works' with out
it but the same messagge still occurs. I have checked the turtles back back
but I can't see any differnce betwwn it and my son's first game that works.
I'ves tried to reset a homebase, and we've changed the values in the speed
slider.

The error message appears in an error box in the webplyer mode making the game
unplayable.

I cannot see what is wrong, can anyone help me?