Subject: (no subject)
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Zehava Wizman)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:40:30 +0200

hi!
1. here attached project dealing with horses race, I programmed it with 2 ways,one - with edit color, and it's working, and the second, I want to use touching? with If commands, so I entered 3 turtles (they are red and lie on the red color, so they are not seen. When each horse is touching the turtle, the race must stop, and text ought to be shown on the screen with the name of the winner, and time.
Procedure "start_run, check each time whether there is touching (with "check procedure), if yes, it has to activate "winner.
What I see : Its identify the touching, but doesn't activate winner , My question is WHY???
2. I tried before using Clickon/Clickoff to use it with edit color when it's meet the color, I wrote stopall winner, and it's also doesn't do anything after stopall, only when I used Clickon/Clickoff with edit color , it's worked .