Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: turtles are wrong
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:42:03 -0500

On 22 Mar 2005 at 8:40, dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
> http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm
>
> from: "melody brewer" brewerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 8:40:29 -0700

Hi "Melody",

> My students are making multiple pages.  When they go to the
> second page their turtles are wrong.

How are they wrong?

> How do we make
> multiple pages work.

What do you want to happen?

> Also is there a way in my startup procedure to make two turtles move at the
> same time?

Sample project attached.

In the project, each turtle has its own set of instructions.
They are set to "many times" (do you know how to put instructions
in turtles?)

The clickon primitive is equivalent to clicking on a turtle.

http://mia.openworldlearning.org