Subject: some prepared commands, prepared icons - for children with learning disabilities
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:53:01 -0800

Hi Zehava,

The attached Project uses a compass icon to permit users to setheading of a turtle by typing only the number for the heading. It is activated with a turtle instruction by clicking on the compass. The same method could be used for the other actions as well.

--Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zehava Wizman" <zehava_w@xxxxxxxxxxx>