Subject: (no subject)
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Zehava Wizman)
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:58:15 +0300

Hi all!
If we create 3 shapes by taking same turtles and use the command stamp, than, copy it to the graphics shapes, each of them gets another origin, so if I pos each of them , for example in [0 0] by the command :setpos [0 0], each of them pos in differenent places, here attached a file with an example, four turtles created by stamp command, each of them pos its different origin in [0 0] coor, how can I get the same origin?
Zehava Wizman