Subject: GB8 use instructions
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Knope)
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 05:30:20 -0700

Hi All,

I see I neglected to replace the use instructions removed to make room for the
Menu selections. Rather than subject you all to another long download, I'm
attaching an image of the instructions I've added.

For those interested, I suggest you create a textbox and add the text as shown
(arial 10pt bold). Make it transparent, stamp it, cut the textbox, issue a
freezebg, and do a "Save Project"  (being very sure there is no drawing on the
graphics field when you freeze the background).

I know it's tempting, but the picture I'm sending is a pretty blurry .jpg. So
I urge you not try to paste it into place instead of making the text directly
in MW.

Sorry for the oversight.

--Jeff