Subject: ontick, state variables
From: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Ajoy)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:14:35 -0500

On 21 Apr 2005 at 10:41, LUTZ, JILL S wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I am starting my MicroWorlds unit so I have a few couple of questions with
> more soon to follow I'm
> sure.
> Can you confine the on tick to a particular page? If so how?

Hi Jill,

If I understand ontick correctly, ontick is confined not just
to a page but to a single individual turtle, a turtle can
only be on a single page at a time. It can't be in two places
at once.

> How do you delete a homebase or speed in the state tab?
> Thanks for your help, Jill

It seems that there are two ways to add State Variables for
turtles: turtlesown and giveturtle.

If you used turtlesown you can remove it from the project tab.
(image attached).

http://mia.openworldlearning.org

OpenWorld Learning
http://www.openworldlearning.org