To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: more on preschoolers
From: "Jeff Knope" <jknope@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 11:26:53 -0700

Kathy wrote:

Mouse skills are often harder than you might think and there is a wide variety among small children. I can always spot the children who do a lot of computer work at home. They are really smooth with the mouse and with clicking. It is often hard for a children to point accurately and it seems to be very hard for some children to find just the right way to click. They often hold down the button just a little too long.

Well, that'll teach me to read my mail before I shoot off programs. Herewith a revised NKL with greatly increased target box sizes.

I guess they're just learning to hold a pencil too. It's really a much more demanding motor skill than say holding an eating utensil.

--Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathryn Boyle" <boyle@xxxxxxxxxxx>