To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NinjaAerobics
From: "Jeff Knope" <jknope@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 18:24:45 -0700

After boring you all with what turned into a blow-by-blow sharing of the
development of MW Graphics Basics, I promised myself I wouldn't do it again.
I'd make sure I had something in near-final form before sharing it.

Well, promises, promises.  The attached is surely not near final form.  Its
procedures are classics of never-ending run-on sentences. "Early blundering"
would be a fair characterization.  It only hints at what it might become.  But
I can't resist.  I'm sharing it anyway.

I've literally doubled the size of the file by adding a Page2 that explains (I
hope) some of what is going on and how it works and how you might tackle
something similar.
Oh, well. Enough said....

-- Jeff

P.S.: I regret that it is in EX, excluding many of you from loading it.  I thought some features of EX would make it much easier, which in a way is true.  But now, in hindsight, I see it could easily work in MWPro.  I'll be porting it back to Pro soon.