To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: a trip to SCANY
From: "Bruce Cattanach" <bcattanach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:15:14 -0400

This one button program takes you to "SCANY"

Note - page4 you will have to use the elevator!

Bruce

Bruce Cattanach
Technology Educator | The Lakeview School
44 Cooper Road | Denville NJ  07834-3419
+1 973 366 5336 x 4284
bcattanach@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am convinced that historians will look back at our era of ever-higher
standards and increasingly standardized instruction as a dark period in
American education.
-- Alfie Kohn