To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MW animations
From: "Jeff Knope" <jknope@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:08:14 -0700

Continuing with the concepts seen in NinjaAerobicsPro.mwz, I undertook to make
a animation using more realistically rendered figures, and using more frames
subdividing each movement to get smoother action.

Attached is a portion of a screen shot grabbed while this animation was
running.

I captured the frames by deconstructing GIF animations downloaded from the
web.  There are numerous free GIF animation programs available on the web to
accomplish this.  And there is a wealth of GIF animations available to
download.

I found that I needed (and MW can afford) only a small fraction of the frames
that come.  And those often require considerable massaging in the Fatbits
Editor to make them fit for MW animation.

The reason I'm describing this instead of attaching the project is it's a very
large project, nearly 700 Kb.  It occurs to me that many of you have an
interest in MW for reasons other than pushing it's animation potential.  So
instead of subjecting all of you to this tedious download, I've decided to
offer it via email to anyone who asks for it.  If you'd like to see it, please
email me at jknope@xxxxxxxx requesting DinosPro.mwz, and I'll send it to you
by reply email.

Regards,
Jeff