To: <mwforum-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Censorship Thread?
From: "Bruce Cattanach" <bcattanach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:15:28 -0400

MW list members -

At the risk of interrupting this "copyright thread" with something else..

As a constructivist I like to allow my students as much creative freedom as
possible.  See the file: chrisg.mw2

This was created after 9/11 and I viewed it as a good outlet for this
students anger.  I'm sure the warm and fuzzy crowd will find it horrendous.
Comments - thoughts ?   Should we try to protect the students from the world
OR give them a chance to react to the world as it exists.

Just trying to bring something else into the fray -  copyrights (although
important) just don't do it for me.

Bruce

Bruce Cattanach
Technology Educator | The Lakeview School
Denville NJ 07834-3419
+1 973 366 5336 x 4284

If you obey all the rules you'll miss all the fun.
-Katherine Hepburn