To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: procedure using recursion
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:40:44 -0500

On 17 Jun 2005 at 15:26, Ask an Expert - Question wrote:

> Could someone please send me a very  simple procedure using recursion? It
> has been 10
> years since I taught it and I need a refresher.
>
> About that comment that programmers should give their work away free..... If
programming
> is a person's chosen career, don't they deserve to earn a living?

Hi Kate,

I do have one such procedure but I think I'll start charging for it.

Just kidding (but do you like that mentality?)

Tree.mw2 is attached

This other one is much more elaborated have you seen it:

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg00188.html

Daniel

OpenWorld Learning
http://www.openworldlearning.org