To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Charly <charassic_park@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: psd files
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:12:07 -0500

On 3 Aug 2005 at 16:50, Ask an Expert - Question wrote:

> from: Charly <charassic_park@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> date: Mon Aug  1 03:05:03 2005
>
> I'm MW Ex and am trying to import an .psd file image with a
> transparant background.  But when it goes into Microworlds
> it now has a white background.  How can I fix this?

Hi Charly,

Can't you just use the Paint tool to fill the white background
with a transparent background color. This what the Help says:

Important: In the Shape Editor, the pink bar below the color palette is actually the
"transparent" color. Use this color to fill the surrounding of your shape or
any part of
your shape that you want to be transparent.

(image attached)

Daniel

OpenWorld Learning
http://www.openworldlearning.org