To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: questions for MWForum subscribers
From: KENT.SALL@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:28:24 -0500

Could I also suggest that some the Forum regulars let us know about
themselves and how they came to be so involved in LOGO.

As for myself -

I have been idly watching this forum for about a year.  I am a technology
teacher at a K-6 elementary school that has been using MW for seven years.
 Our school uses the Museum Process as our model for teaching.  It is a
very hands on experiential model and one that lends itself quite well to
the use of MW.  One of the most enjoyable parts of teaching with MW is
watching the students struggle, sometimes enthusiastically, to find a way
to arrive at the answer.  I did not say the correct answer because as soon
as I do some kid will show me another way to solve the problem.

Kent