To: zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx, mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question without answer
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:14:59 -0500

On 20 Aug 2005 at 8:45, Zahava wrote:

> My question was: How can I have 2 buttons with Next@Previus
> in order to get next page,previous page like we have in
> PowerPoint. I did it with turtle having the image of
> button,and text on it, each turtle had the suitable
> instruction. Can It done in another way? thanks, Zehava
> Wizman

You could do it with buttons. You could have procedures
named "next" and "previous", they would calculate the
correct page and go to it. Sample project attached.
The code is below.

to startup
page1
make "current.page 1
end

to previous
if :current.page > 1 [
make "current.page :current.page - 1
run word "page :current.page
]
end

to next
if :current.page < 10 [
make "current.page :current.page + 1
run word "page :current.page
]
end

I wish there was a way to know the "current" page. But
it seems that there is no primitive for that.

Daniel

OpenWorld Learning
http://www.openworldlearning.org