To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: pacman
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:12:26 -0500

On 30 Aug 2005 at 17:20, Daniel Ajoy wrote:

> > This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
> > http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm
> >
> > from: Andrea Duran <aduran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > date: Fri Aug 26 16:51:43 2005
> >
> > I'm attempting to make my own pacman game.  I figured the
> > only way I could program the turtle to eat the black lines
> > I drew was to use colorunder.  It works just fine but is
> > there a way I can program the game to know when there is no
> > more black on the screen and move on to the next level
> >

> Hi Andrea,
>
> This is a totally different approach. (project attached)

Hi Andrea,

And here is yet another approach. There are only two
processes running: the one that controls pacman and
the one that checks if any cookie is being touched
by pacman. This version should run more smoothly than
the previous version.

Daniel

OpenWorld Learning
http://www.openworldlearning.org